Experience Cairo’s very best on a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts, and a bustling bazaar. Ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza and go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx. Pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum and explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide. Then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts, and antiques.
Private, full-day tour of Cairo’s essential destinations Explore ancient sites and the Egyptian museum with an experienced guide Learn about Egypt’s history and culture Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour Find unique souvenirs at a renowned bazaar
- Private, full-day tour of Cairo’s essential destinations
- Explore ancient sites and the Egyptian museum with an experienced guide
- Learn about Egypt’s history and culture
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Find unique souvenirs at a renowned bazaar
Included in the price:
Not included in the price:
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
• Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level